Check a car’s history and discover these critical factors:
1. Has an accident ever been reported on the car?
2. Has the car been rebuilt, reconstructed, or refurbished?
3. Is the mileage on the odometer accurate?
4. Has the car been damaged by floods, fires, hail or other natural disasters?
5. Was the car ever used as a service vehicle (police car, taxi, etc.)?
6. Has the car ever had a branded title (junk, salvage or rebuilt)?
7. Was the car repossessed or stolen?
8. Has the car been sold at an auction?
9. How many people have previously owned the car?
10. Is there a lien on the car?
VINSmart provides vehicle histories you can trust!
VINSmart™ (www.VINSmart.com) has launched an easy, inexpensive way to purchase vehicle history PLUS vehicle value reports. VINSmart provides consumers with information from the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS):
√ Title Problem Records
√ Junk, Salvage, and Insurance Records
√ Accident Records
√ Odometer Rollbacks and Tampering Records
√ Vehicle and Title Records
For the first 90 days, vehicle histories are only $4.95 (regularly $9.95) for a report containing information supplied by participating state Motor Vehicle Agencies, insurance carriers, salvage auctions and auto recyclers.
For more information, please check visit www.VINSmart.com.